PDA

View Full Version : New Use for This Product

Ron500E
04-04-2011, 12:25 AM
My wife, the long suffering Joanna, has put me on to various new products for detailing. For example, a trip to the beauty supply house yielded all sorts of items for cleaning. A trip to the medical supply house did the same.
So today I did not find it unusual when she left a package of "Always" Feminine Wipes (whatever they are) in a conspicuous place. They are very useful for cleaning valve bodies, etc. as they leave no lint or residue.
Imagine my surprise when she came home and informed me that she didn't get them for the car.
Pick up a pack or two just so you can tell the check out gal "yup, I use a pack of these once week during the summer just to clean up all that dirt and grime that accumulates on my sensitive parts."
Or just say:
"I wipe these on my :stormy: ....mo-TOR, if you know what I mean..."

Kind Regards,

Ron

gerryvz
04-04-2011, 09:41 AM
I don't know about those types of feminine products and their use/applicability to automotive use, but on many occasions I have found my Griot's Garage car care products in the kitchen being used for various cleaning jobs, etc. Most recently I found one of my microfiber Griot's towels in the kitchen *sheesh*

The Speed Shine, window cleaner and interior cleaner work quite well for household tasks.

Cheers,
Gerry