PDA

View Full Version : 94' E500 with 25K in Connecticut....

500Espot
07-11-2009, 08:28 AM
Postby Jimbo on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:27 pm

:down: dirty carfax reports front end collision(s) and I (in person) report a poor paint job. I can provide pix that the seller won't. Inside is as you would expect tho at that mileage.

Too bad, it looks great at 20' away.

Gerry, I know the owner of the other 94' silver one up in Boston for sale, MASS plate, active MBCA guy...it has a bit more miles but seriously a clean ride for Mr Champion. You guys can chat me up on it if you want.

Cheers :cheers1:
===================================

Postby 195910 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:45 pm

Jimbo wrote::down: dirty carfax reports front end collision(s) and I (in person) report a poor paint job. I can provide pix that the seller won't. Inside is as you would expect tho at that mileage.

Too bad, it looks great at 20' away.

Gerry, I know the owner of the other 94' silver one up in Boston for sale, MASS plate, active MBCA guy...it has a bit more miles but seriously a clean ride for Mr Champion. You guys can chat me up on it if you want.

Cheers :cheers1:

Damn. only 25k but crashed :(

Postby Jimbo on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:40 pm

Yeah, if it had better paint I might of considered it for myself. I've always wanted the face-lifted car in Silver over gray, a favorite combo of mine.

Truth be told tho...I've seen or heard of several other low mile .036 cars in the recent few years that aren't worth owning...either beat down, not taken care of or crash repair jobs like this one. Such is life.

frolich neu jahre !!!

:alky:

Postby gerryvz on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Yes the semi-famed Al Unser green car at Hatch is another example of a super low-mile car that has been seriously run hard and put away wet ...
Thanks for your detective work and for helping save Al some dough in sending his (and now my) mechanic up there for naught.

Happy Holidays / New Year !!

Cheers,
Gerry