No affiliation.

VIN: WDBEA36E3RC010829

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/170682274935

THIS VEHICLE SPEAKS FOR ITS SELF - RARE MERCEDES HARD TO FIND PORSCHE BUILT
THE VEHICLE RUNS AND DRIVES EXCELLENT NO MECHANICAL PROBLEMS
THE VEHICLE NEEDS SOME REPAIRS
THE PANELS HAVE SOME RUST STARTING ON THEM
THE PICTURES SPEAK FOR THE VEHICLE ITS IN GREAT CONDITON FOR ITS AGE
I HATE SELLING IT I NEVER INTENDED TO SELL IT BUT IT HAS TO SELL PLEASE IF YOUR INTERSTED
CALL 718-820-3166 AT RESONABLE TIMES FOR MORE INFORMATION

gerryvz
08-14-2011, 10:27 PM
My records on this car first show it in June of 2010, in Chicago, with 207,700 miles. "eBay ad was expired with large photos missing. However, small photos show it's a stock car. It appears to be in pretty good condition for a car with more than 200K miles on it. No details on what's been maintained/replaced other than the usual dealer type braggadocio and background of the car."

Other notes I made: "There is a saga of this car in a thread on 500Ecstasy.com. I've saved a PDF of this car's history and the thread."

Cheers,
Gerry

gsxr
08-15-2011, 08:07 AM
I believe someone in the nor'east bought this for ~$6k in late 2010 (?) from the eBay dealer who was trying to flip it and quadruple his money, but the guy bought it sight unseen and found it had rust/corrosion problems (not sure if it's structural, or cosmetic). He then dumped the car, and it went to CoPart auto auction in NJ in March 2011. These photos look like CoPart photos. Probably whomever bought it found the same thing the last guy did. The zipties at the right/front edge of the bumper are the dead giveaway on this car, lol...

:hornets: