PDA

View Full Version : Griot's Garage products now available at Advance Auto Parts

gerryvz
05-09-2012, 11:12 PM
I recently got an email from Griot's Garage saying that a select assortment of their products are now for sale at Advance Auto Parts stores, via a small kiosk near the front of the store.

Sure enough, I happened to pop into an Advance Auto store near my office today at lunch, and there was a small wheeled kiosk next to the cash registers in the center of the store that had a number of their top-selling detailing products (in both spray bottles and gallon jugs) and some microfiber towels, detailing handbook, and so forth. Probably a total of about 15 SKUs.

So, if you have an Advance store near you, but never tried their products via mail order/catalog, now you can get them locally. This is the first time (besides Tire Rack) that I've seen Griot's Garage products actually for sale at retail, outside of their small company store at their former headquarters in Fife, WA (now in Tacoma).

Cheers,
Gerry

Jimbo
05-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Cool, I'll have to check all that out up here....there's a store maybe 3 miles from me haus.

Most all of their stuff is VERY good, I like... (tho it's mostly re-packaged 'Wurth' products)

JordiC
05-12-2012, 01:42 AM
My local AAP has had this display for a few months but unfortunately minus the HD wheel cleaner which is what I really want to try.