No affiliation:

Mercedes W124 500E wide fenders, convert your 300E 300CE - $1 (willow glen / cambrian)

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-06, 12:03AM PST
Reply to:

I'm considering selling my fenders as my project may be up for sale, shoot me an offer I cannot refuse. These are rarely available and very expensive from the dealer.
The front fenders will bolt to a 300E or other derivatives (260E, 300D, 300TE, 300TD, 400E, etc.)

The rear fenders or just flare section will have to be welded to the car. They will need some body work and paint. I also have the front wider inner fender liners and rocker panels. You will need to flare out the ends of your bumpers or source them from a 500E. I have a local source for a rear bumper. You will also need wider wheels / tires.

Serious inquires only, no off-shore third party cashier’s checks, or extra low offers. Email your phone number, and thanks for looking!