PDA

View Full Version : Shop recommendation for PPI in Pasadena, CA

oaklandw124
07-27-2016, 07:39 PM
Anyone know of some good shops for PPI here?

Thanks in advance, eric

Maui
07-27-2016, 08:26 PM
Leistung Autohaus is in Irvine about 50 miles from Pasadena. Matt Stockwell at Leistung Autohaus would be my first choice in the LA area.

Kip
08-01-2016, 01:40 PM
Another recommendation for Matt at Leistung. In addition to being meticulous, he owns a 500E and knows our cars quite well. http://www.leistungautohaus.com

5thscaleracer
08-01-2016, 04:52 PM
I have to say the same as the other two above... he will tell you the good bad and ugly about the car. Unlike other MB repair shops Matt deals with the exotic Mercedes benz models on a regular bassis..

500E
AMG Hammer
16V
Brabus Variants
really old farts
and a maybach or two from time to time.

It's worth the drive to have a person who knows these cars do a PPI vs a simple PPI that goes over the obvious.

atg
05-13-2018, 08:59 AM
Anyone know of some good shops for PPI here?

Thanks in advance, ericAnything transmission related goes to Mark at Sun Valley in Van Nuys.

Santa Monica:

Herbert at German Motor Car Services knows all the old stuff. And I mean back to the 1950s.

Pacific Mercedes down on 11th and Pico is is used by a lot of local dealers. They get things fixed properly, but charge plenty.

Steve at Circle Star in Van Nuys is a bit cheaper, but not much, and I have seen at least one 500e in there. He swapped my diff and recalibrated the speedo in the e420.

Mr MB Motors in Tarzana used to be good also. Probably still are. Enrique went back to Spain. New owner is an Indian guy. Definitely used to be better value, but a longer drive for me from the west side.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk