PDA

View Full Version : OWNER - globalgrooves

globalgrooves
06-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Hi guys, wanted to introduce myself, my name is Neil i just purchased a 1994 E500 in smoke silver with parchment interior from Karlc

very happy with the car, going to be doing a few things to bring it back up to fine fettle, namely new steering wheel/ refinish, repaint front bumper and recover the front seats from GAT, and a bit of wood refinishing to the center console, and now i have a car to attach my very sexy 17" 3 piece OZ racing Aero 1 wheels !

I am the owner of West Coast Auto Appraisals in Beverly Hills, i am your goto guy for car appraising
http://www.thecarappraiser.com is the website

and checkout my facebook page if you love old cars https://www.facebook.com/westcoastautoappraisals

i have a bunch of cars from all different parts of the carosphere, but here goes

1989 BMW 635 with Dinan stage 4 suspension
1995 Jaguar XJS convertible x 2 a blue one and black one
1964 Mercedes 230 SL
1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass convertible
1979 Pontiac Trans Am
1976 Pontiac Trans Am
1969 Pontiac Firebird coupe
1969 Chevy Camaro Z28 clone
1968 Dodge Charger
1984 Jeep CJ7 with Chevy tune port V8 and 700R4 trans
1962 Mercedes 220SE coupe 4 speed, sunroof, and ac
1970 Dodge Challenger
1964 1/2 Ford Mustang convertible D code 4 speed, triple black
1970 Dodge Charger
1973 Ford Mustang fastback
2001 Audi A4 avant
2000 GMC 4x4 shortbed
1964 Ford Galaxie fastback
1994 Mercedes E500 !

look forward to picking everyones brains on looking after my new baby !!!

Roma_500E
06-03-2013, 01:24 AM
:welcome:

keep us posted with the pics

Glen
06-03-2013, 10:33 AM
That's an awesome collection of cars, Neil. You are a lucky guy! :-)

ps. I renamed the thread to match our owner format.

globalgrooves
06-08-2013, 10:37 PM
so an update, i ordered an brand new sportline steering wheel thats on its way from Sweden (love ebay) also picked up a really minty 1994 E series original sale brochure (ebay again), that just arrived today. I had the car up on the rack yesterday just to check to see if there are any needs, couple of minor oil leaks, and a couple of busted exhaust rubber hangers, but not much else. The car rides very hard on the rear so a couple of accumulators are on the way to me, hopefully that will soften up the ride. Next on the list will be a new bluetooth ICE system, probably a pioneer, and maybe add a 8" subwoofer and a small amp to boost the low end, the door and shelf speakers sound great so no changes required.

Roma_500E
06-09-2013, 03:26 AM
so an update, i ordered an brand new sportline steering wheel thats on its way from Sweden (love ebay) also picked up a really minty 1994 E series original sale brochure (ebay again), that just arrived today. I had the car up on the rack yesterday just to check to see if there are any needs, couple of minor oil leaks, and a couple of busted exhaust rubber hangers, but not much else. The car rides very hard on the rear so a couple of accumulators are on the way to me, hopefully that will soften up the ride. Next on the list will be a new bluetooth ICE system, probably a pioneer, and maybe add a 8" subwoofer and a small amp to boost the low end, the door and shelf speakers sound great so no changes required.

Nice , I have 4 or 5 brochures with the E500E

Ron500E
06-09-2013, 08:41 AM

Welcome Global.
Nice collection.... is the 64 Galaxy a 429 by any chance? Just a FYI, when it comes to changing the exhaust hanger, use the "good" ones with the metal chain embedded in the rubber. You'll never have to do them again.

Kind Regards,

Ron

globalgrooves
06-13-2013, 07:08 AM
thanks Ron, no the galaxie is a 352 car originally with a 2bbl now has a 4bbl, thanks for the hanger tip