PDA

View Full Version : OWNER - fastcar

fastcar
10-09-2010, 09:29 AM
I own a JDM, 1992 155,000 kms ,, didn't get the car's manual or maintenance history, bought it over the net,, saw pictures,,bought it because I wanted it,,got lucky,, had it for two years, put 17,000kms on it, changed all the oils , multi rib belt, tensioner, rear bushing, added 17" EVO wheels new tires, and that's it,,, interior // exterior in excellent condition, more minor things over the next years but that's it,

I just don't get it with some of the comments,, we know this car is great,, built to last,, quality craftmanship, materials and enginerring,, so why is everyone bent on getting one for the cheapest
price, saying all kinds of nasty things ,, WE are the owners of these wonderful machines,, and I for one speak highly of this car in itself and of my car,, which I will sell eventually, and I will not appreicate someone trying to knock down the price because of what they read or heard about it.
Parts are reasonably priced and easy to get. If the car is maintained it should hold it's value, why are they dropping off in price?? and why are they going for under $20,000???
I paid $16,500 for my snowmobile, and $11 grand for a ATV.. dosen't make sense, these cars are almost handmade, ???

Realize you should have the car checked out before buying it,,, that goes for everything,, some are in better condition,, some are not,, so the better one should demand higher prices,, and the ones that need work lower prices,, but there should never be considered junk..

need2speed
10-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Is this a classified or a gripe?

T-500
10-12-2010, 10:00 PM
It's only what the Market will bear. :(