Unfortunately I have to sell my 944 since me and the wife are moving across the pond next august. For sale is my very clean and well kept Porsche 944 S 16 valve 5 speed with only 60,625 miles. This S version was only released in 1987 and 1988 and gave the car a 188hp as opposed to the standard 145hp. This car is a lot of fun to drive. Although not very fast it handles great shifts smooth and has wide body flares !
The car has extensive maintenance records dating back to 1986. Some main things that have been done are ;
- a full top end rebuild when the car had 38k.
- water pump
- timing belts
- clutch master cylinder
- coolant flush
- dme senor
- temp sensor
- new tires put on last month michelin pilot sport as3
- new upgraded turbo 16' staggered phone dials freshly refinished
- full three stage buff and wax
- fresh oil change
- new battery last month Bosch
- timing adjusted last at 52,437
- cam bal shaft adjustment done at 41,175
- water pump is due to change at 100k
- new oem Porsche radiator cap
- beverly hill vintage car cover from the 80s
- dash matt
- original blaupunkt radio included in sale
- last month replaced ac compressor and recharged ac now working over 500 dollars
- both drive belts replaced last month
The list goes on there are over 70 pages of receipts.
The car has about three smaller dents.
the front main seal has some moisture nothing uncommon for its age.
The car does not leak any fluid onto the floor.
The car runs cool as it should.
The interior of this car is very clean. No cracks on the dash minimal flaws. Driver bolster showing some wear and discolor. All electronics work as intended including the rear hatch popping feature.
Truly an excellent car with low mileage and a widebody.
If you have any questions please ask.
708 407 4534