Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not stable speed when Cruise control activitated at high way speeds?suggestions please

Re: Not stable speed when Cruise control activitated at high way speeds?suggestions please

I’m happy for you! It is so satisfying to have something that has been repair resistant finally get fixed. Thanks for keeping us informed.

It's a first for me. I have seen many LH T-LLR and E-GAS modules with driving faults that also had cruise control faults, as one would expect, but yours is the first in my experience that had a CC fault without causing other driving faults or limp-home throttle. It won't surprise me if we see more of this, nor will it surprise me if we don’t.
    Putting the fun in dysfunction...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Klink For This Useful Post:

gsxr (09-30-2018), lowman (09-30-2018), maw1124 (09-30-2018), nocfn (09-30-2018), sheward (09-30-2018)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Re: Not stable speed when Cruise control activitated at high way speeds?suggestions please

Quote Originally Posted by Klink View Post
    I’m happy for you! It is so satisfying to have something that has been repair resistant finally get fixed. Thanks for keeping us informed.

It's a first for me. I have seen many LH T-LLR and E-GAS modules with driving faults that also had cruise control faults, as one would expect, but yours is the first in my experience that had a CC fault without causing other driving faults or limp-home throttle. It won't surprise me if we see more of this, nor will it surprise me if we don’t.
    thank you sooo much mister Klink for your kind words.Im glad you "liked it".
    Well..im hoping to spread the info out in here as well as possible..so i apreaciate the info beeing apreaciated.
    yes..indeed...there has been no other faults what so ever.When i get a new EGAS module in my hands..im going to open up the old one..and do some measurments...but i dont want to do this at this stage..cause it did not seem like i could open the print boards..without risking breaking them..so i will put that on hold until i have a new one,and confirmed that the "new" one works.the one i have i tested..is just a borrowed unit...havent asked my friend if i can buy it yet..as i dont think he wants to sell it...He is building /converting a standard w124 into a 500e...but in 5 years..nothing has happend..so maybe he will part with the module
    1992 w124 500e "Blackbeauty"
    1989 w201 190e 2.5-16 Evo spec "Evoltwin"
    2003 Ford Focus Rs (Sold )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

Klink (09-30-2018)

I'm glad to hear that you have it fixed! Your success convinced me to send my spare EGAS module for professional rebuild - it's broken as far as I know. Unless the service tag will be higher than good used module...