Work in progress, but she has come along a goodly bit this last go around!
Since the last time out w/ sticking throttle/cooked brakes we have made a number of changes...this list incorporates Everything we have done thus far.
Full interior strip/Removal.
6 point stainless/tig welded roll cage.
Removal of all ancillary wiring/harnesses.
Removal of a goodly bit of insulation, still have a bit more to pull yet.
H&R SL600 springs (thickest and most coils per inch of what I could find on the shelf)..took some, um...cutting!
Koni Adjustable struts/shocks front and rear.
Semi Solid engine and transmission mounts, ie engine mounts hydraulic oil drained and 90 weight urethane used to fill the void. Transmission mount also filled.
Fully Built valve body and updated modulator valve. Running +9 lbs over stock pressure and Redline synthetic type F fluid.
Redline 15/50 Engine oil.
Non ASR throttle actuator
ABS and ASR delete...not much choice with the above ETA...
345mm front rotors
Stock rear vented rotors.
4 piston brembo/MB front calipers.
Castrol SRF fluid.
Custom braided brake lines.
EBC yellow stuff rears
**we were supposed to have Porterfield R4 fronts for this outing but the order got FUBAR so we were running a street/track-ish pad. We destroyed the pads Utterly in 1 day. Plan on sending these backing plates out for a Full On track compound from some NASCAR shop in SC.
Deleted SLS rear, installed Non SLS power steering pump from 400E.
Full AC delete.
No fan clutch, just a switchable 16' Spal pusher for when we're in the pits etc..
Sparco wheel w/ NRG quick release hub and someones hub adapter...IDK, I got it off Ebay, it's for a Nardi wheel.
Full heater and wiper delete.
We didn't get to install Feinds rear sway bar for this outing..ran short on time (flu...) but we are looking Very forward to his Stage II setup when we want to run.
For wheels and tires this outing we ran E63 wheels w/ 25mm H&R spacers. Toyo R888's front and rear...235 front, 255 rear. Next time I'll run 255's front and I'm looking to put a 275 in the rear..after a few laps wheel spin became an issue coming out of 5, 7 and 10b. running 38psi cold
Also hope to switch the rear sub frame bushings over to poly while we do the rear bar..should stop things from wiggling around some..
Oh, and exhaust is straight through to a magnaflow, no cats etc..
Ah, seats are OMP's, full 6 point harnesses...
I can't think of any other mods off the top of my head, but I'll make some edits if/when I remember...it all mushes together over time.
I apologize for the orientation, this camera was mounted previously on a bit and the lens is adjustable..was in such a rush didn't remember to re-set the orientation. next time it will be straight...
Hope y'all enjoyed some! My tech/friend paul was riding along, we couldn't really hear each other so had to revert to hand signals to express feelings of frustration/displeasure to those that were faster or slower then us...!