Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: OWNER - lowman (Norge)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Re: OWNER - lowman (Norge)

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr View Post
    Moved that post (and answer) to this thread: https://www.500eboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4858

Sorry Lowman

Did not mean to highjack your thread, just refering to the pictures in the link in post 278 in your thread wich i of course should have expalained.

Bye the way your thread is very informative and useful, thanks!

BR
    Totte
    W124.036 1995

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobra For This Useful Post:

lowman (02-17-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Sorry Lowman

Did not mean to highjack your thread, just refering to the pictures in the link in post 278 in your thread wich i of course should have expalained.

Bye the way your thread is very informative and useful, thanks!

BR
    Totte

oh that is no problem at all just nice to see some "new faces" on my thread anyways..so it was not a problem at all
    It was just "unexpected" as i did not know what "pictures" you were reffering too..as i could not remembe if seeing any of GSXR"s pics on my thread

but you are welcome to write anytime
    Last edited by lowman; 02-17-2016 at 02:42 PM.

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

A little update in the stormy Steering wheel situation
    I decided to mount the new gearknob.with SL r129 shift stick

And i was unlucky and broke the thin glass on top of the shiftergate..or on the side where the shift "letters" are...
    but luckily it wasnt THAT visible when everything was mounted back together.so getting a new one will be abit longer down on the priority list

hope you like...i shure did :LOVELY gearknob..and just how i wanted it

And a little moooood picture of the blackbeauty just sitting there...dusty buster

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

sheward (02-16-2016)

A little dust cannot diminish such a fine automotive design. I've been thinking about ideas for a new front plate. Mind if I copy yours?

drew
    Drew
    92 500e 58,500 miles
    92 500e 180,000+ miles
    93 500e 179,000 miles sold
    92 500e 110,000 miles sold

Just a word of information here: "Optimal" is cheap crap. Im sorry to say this but i have some experience with them. They are always the cheapest when you compare all aftermarket part vendors and cheap is also their quality. They are worse than Febi, they i think they only buy cheap knockoffs from china. I had bad experience with them on the 500E with engine mounts (they were like 25€/piece) that did fail after less than 40KM, you read right 40KM. And also the fuel pressure regulator that was also like 30€/Piece was bad after 2 days driving or so. So i switched to Bosch for aroun 80€ which hold till today. So i would not expect the bushings nor the bnall joint on your LCAs to hold up well.
    Christian K.
    06/1992 500E - DB199 Blauschwarz-Metallic
    09/1989 300E - DB172 Anthrazitgrau-Metallic
    11/1998 E430 - DB339 Violan-Metallic
    06/2003 CL55 AMG KOMPRESSOR - DB197 Obsidianschwarz-Metallic

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christian_K For This Useful Post:

gsxr (02-17-2016), lowman (02-17-2016), nocfn (02-17-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Christian_K View Post
    Just a word of information here: "Optimal" is cheap crap. Im sorry to say this but i have some experience with them. They are always the cheapest when you compare all aftermarket part vendors and cheap is also their quality. They are worse than Febi, they i think they only buy cheap knockoffs from china. I had bad experience with them on the 500E with engine mounts (they were like 25€/piece) that did fail after less than 40KM, you read right 40KM. And also the fuel pressure regulator that was also like 30€/Piece was bad after 2 days driving or so. So i switched to Bosch for aroun 80€ which hold till today. So i would not expect the bushings nor the bnall joint on your LCAs to hold up well.
    hey there
    Thank you very much..and i apreaciate Your reply and thoughts
    I have to say i am well aware that they MIGHT be crap quality...but i think the importance of getting "better" ones are more important on the LATER style arms..as on the older style..its possible to change the balljoint..so..

But it could be different from what parts we are talking about..and i see you are talking about engine mounts....that would be saying like "Every car from Mercedes has to be either bad or great" but when in fact...NOT every car from Mercedes Benz is either bad or great
    Say for instance....w168 A class...thats crap......w124...thats good...so..hopefully that goes for Optimal aswell

Yeah...but i think its weird if these are THAT crap..cause they shure do not look crap..or..many of the "faults" shown on the febi stuff or other..like rubber boots n stuff..is really soft and good in these..
    im actually more concerned about the inner bushings..as they have no numbers or marks on them..and the inside of the bushings seems a bit cheap..so i am considering putting original bushings and ball joints in these arms.

But again..thank you very much for coming back With this information
    Last edited by lowman; 02-17-2016 at 02:38 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

Christian_K (02-17-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Quote Originally Posted by sheward View Post
    A little dust cannot diminish such a fine automotive design. I've been thinking about ideas for a new front plate. Mind if I copy yours?

drew

hey there mister
    yeah you are right..still looks good even with the dust..i agree

of course i do not mind if you "copy" mine.please let me know if i can be of any assistance...either take a close up pic of the plates..or whatever.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by lowman View Post

of course i do not mind if you "copy" mine.please let me know if i can be of any assistance...either take a close up pic of the plates..or whatever.

cheers
    They are dealer decor plates here i norway and probably germany and more places. So it should be possible to get a hold on somewhere in the mb part/dealer system. Or borrow them from your last employer on a permanent base like lowman probably has :P

I need to ask my local parts guy if he can hook me up with one.
    Regards Martin
    E420 Sportline 175k km 1994 - 199 Blauschwarz - Black Leather - ASR - AC - 18" Lorinser RS 1
    260E 270k km 1992 - 702 Rauchsilber - ASD - AC
    230TE 330k km 1992 - AC /// E220 200k km 1995

14. The Following User Says Thank You to modzona For This Useful Post:

sheward (02-17-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

a fresh video with some updated info regarding the fitment of my steering wheel

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Today i have delivered my front stabilizer bar to powdercoating...and the wait is gonna be a long one mid march earliest.DOH

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

and here is a new video...regarding the steering wheel fitment issue...or shall i say the "Airbag " fitment issue

still not sorted out..but it is the latest update with the proper airbag mounting hardware..but still you can see that the airbag is binding..and does not fit very well.

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Then it was this time in the week..where there is some updates
    This weekend i have been busy deciding what finish to go for in the wheel wells.and i went for matt finish.
    I did a version of the Gloss finish...2k gloss clear on top of the stonechip...but i felt it was TOOOO glossy..and it did not look right i think..as you could see all the imperfections in the wheel wells...and as they are not finished to be smooth as a panel on the outside..i felt it was best going for the MATT finish..which makes it look alot better
    Here is a picture of the car hanging...have done the rear fender arches.They are now completely rust free..and i have filled most of the wheel arch with body sealant..so no dirt and water stays in where the arch is "folded" inwards.

Here is a pic where you can see the difference in the finish..Gloss Vs Matt..

front wheel well.

I also did the horn bracket gOLD...even though you cant see it..it had to be treated for rust and painted

I also got this protective anti rust stuff to put inside body cavities,to prevent any more rust.New body plugs/grommets yet to be installed

I also had a burning desire to do the brake pipes in that "original " green color.I did not get any "correct" color code..but i used this tough paint..in dark green ,Hammered finish.The product is called Hammerite.
    Got to grind down the brake pipes and get them clean ,free from old anti rust stuff..removed some small surface rust here and there..and painted them up.Still have the ones under the car left to do.

And finally a little moood picture of the car hanging there.after a weekends work at the doctor..happy it is

Thank you for looking

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

gsxr (02-28-2016), sheward (02-28-2016)

I really like the attention to the little details. Great job!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to makemann For This Useful Post:

Christian_K (02-28-2016), lowman (02-28-2016), sheward (02-28-2016)

Site Admin
    auto enthusiast...

Looks good and you made the right choice with matte vs glossy.
    '94 E500 (744) | '94 E500 (199)         Misc. snapshots

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glen For This Useful Post:

lowman (02-28-2016), nocfn (02-28-2016), sheward (02-28-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Thank you so much people.I really do apreaciate feedbacks n nice comments.

yeah i really feel the "matt" finish was the way to go..it just did not feel right with the glossy look.

cheers

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

by the way...
    I found this pic..dont think ive posted it...
    But it just shows before..and after...quite interesting and "shocking" difference...makes me kinda happy with my work uptil now
    Before:

After:

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

7delta (02-28-2016), Christian_K (03-01-2016), Hakie (02-29-2016), Klink (04-21-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

hey there people.
    Just got to show you abit more of my other car ,Ford Focus Rs Mk1 2003..mod.
    Underside view..and stuff

hope you like

Last edited by lowman; 03-01-2016 at 05:08 PM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

cargen (03-01-2016), Klink (04-21-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

hey hey
    Well..its this time of the week..where i do have some updates.
    Ive started to mount stuff back on the car..after finishing the painting and stuff.
    So today ive mounted new body grommets all around..
    Here are some pics of that

I also put sealant around the hole before i put the grommets into the hole.

Mounted back the air ducts for the engine mounts..and the vented plastic covers.
    Also mounted the stabiliser bar brackets.
    Pics kinda random.

I also had to see if i could get a "before" and after pic of a random part.Had to take a photo from one of the videoes ..as i forgot to take pictures of the condition BEFORE i took the parts down and started the work.

QUITE a difference..and it makes me happy seeing where i have come with the car now.

Before :

After :

Thank you for looking
    Last edited by lowman; 03-04-2016 at 03:25 PM.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

gsxr (03-04-2016), Hakie (03-06-2016), Klink (04-21-2016), Melville (03-04-2016), nocfn (03-12-2016)

Amazing! I've had new trunk lid stops and parts for a euro headlight conversion sitting on my shelf for longer than it's taken you to practically build a car. Your thread always makes me feel very lazy! At least I found time to clay bar my car recently so that makes me feel (a little) better...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Melville For This Useful Post:

gsxr (03-04-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Melville View Post
    Amazing! I've had new trunk lid stops and parts for a euro headlight conversion sitting on my shelf for longer than it's taken you to practically build a car. Your thread always makes me feel very lazy! At least I found time to clay bar my car recently so that makes me feel (a little) better...
    Thank yoou sooo much mate.Very nice to hear you like it.And i do not think you should feel lazy at all.Its a good thing taking your time..and just do it when you feel like doing the upgrades you want to do..then you will most likely do them proper

Cheers

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Well
    Its time to do this once again..and i have to say i was abit inspired by looking at older pics of how it looked before.
    And i want to do some "before/ after " photos here..right now.
    So i hope you like it as much as i do...cause i really think i made the right choice doing this restoration ...so hang in there and enjoy the pics
    By the way...the car is not done..im still waiting for the front stabilizer bar to get back from powdercoating..and some other new parts ..so..yeah..

Im not gonna explain every picture...they speak for themselves

before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

And finished for today..and both cars happy to do a moooood picture

Hope you liked the pics

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

600Eric (03-13-2016), captruff (03-08-2016), Christian_K (03-06-2016), e190revin (03-18-2016), gsxr (03-06-2016), Hakie (03-07-2016), Klink (04-21-2016), Melville (03-06-2016), nocfn (03-12-2016), sheward (03-07-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Bought new tie rod today on the right side....and it was a NO fit...as the fastening "Cone" was TOOO small...and abit weird the parts catalogue did not "GET" that it was a 500e ...even though the 500e SPEC was put into the part site.
    It seems that the right fitment tie rod would be for a 500SL....as the cone looks bigger..have not ordered yet..and it also seems like there is a hard time getting the LEFT side from other vendors than from Mercedes...
    And they are even different on each side..with the left one having the six edged center piece..while the right one beeing just a "cylindrical" center piece....
    any views on "WHAT" tie rods to get...and maybe some parts numbers...please

.036 Hoonigan™
    E500E Boffin

Do you not have access to the EPC? If not, you need that ASAP!! Look up the numbers and order by part number for your car. Never trust aftermarket catalogs.

The tie rods are different on each side, and you want to buy the complete assemblies, not the "ends". I'd replace the center drag link at the same time and also check the idler arm bushings (max 0.5mm play, IIRC).

Part numbers for the steering items happen to be in the Wiki here...
    https://www.500eboard.com/forums/wiki...ing-Parts-List

Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave M.
    1997 E420 (Bugeyes)
    1994 E420 (Blondie)
    1994 E500 (Q-ship)
    1992 500E (Mach 5)
    1987 300D (Sportline Stage 2)
    Click here for my website
    Click here for my YouTube channel

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr View Post
    Do you not have access to the EPC? If not, you need that ASAP!! Look up the numbers and order by part number for your car. Never trust aftermarket catalogs.

The tie rods are different on each side, and you want to buy the complete assemblies, not the "ends". I'd replace the center drag link at the same time and also check the idler arm bushings (max 0.5mm play, IIRC).

Part numbers for the steering items happen to be in the Wiki here...
    https://www.500eboard.com/forums/wiki...ing-Parts-List

hey man

thank you so much
    No i do not have EPC unfortunatly,

Yeah im not changing just the ends..im changing Complete tie rods With center piece...but i do not need to change the drag link as that one is New,,But the tie rods are unable to adjust as they are rusted like hell.even tried to heat them up..but no chance.

so Complete tie rods it is

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

checked prices on the complete tie rods today..at my local MB dealer..
    185 dollars for one..and 125 dollars for the other one..so a hefty price

just thought i would share the price though i do get some discount as i am a good customer..and i do have some people i know there

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

well well weeeellll.
    A little update there is
    Been fiddddling with the car yesterday and today,and fitted some new "parts" and done some servicing and cosmetic stuff

First off
    Mounted all new plastic nuts in the front wheel housing.It just had to be done The mounting pins i also greased up to make a nice antirust seal when mounting the new nuts.And they also screw on alot easier

Then i painted up some new fastening screws to the inner wheel lining/bumper,and yes..im all about the details..so they HAD to be painted gold

And THIS is how my engine looks insidepretty clean i have to say...its keeping up the standard that i want it to be both inside outpretty much got it to be this clean by changing oil on it like...7 times,in about 700miles

Did a little brake fluid change! did one before the winter storage..but had to do one now aswell

And i finally got my new undertray
    The first one i ordered,was broken/snapped of abit...when i got it..so they had to order a SECOND one.And HERE IT IS

And i also had to clean up the engine bay ,after it beeing neglected while ive done the underside resto..so it was quite dusty..and i cant have it like that..so even got to do abit more here and there

Thanx for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lowman; 03-12-2016 at 02:16 PM.

42. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

Christian_K (03-12-2016), gsxr (03-12-2016), Hakie (03-12-2016), Klink (04-21-2016), Marc R (03-12-2016), nocfn (03-12-2016), sheward (03-12-2016), TerryA (03-19-2016)

Lowman,

Like I said. "You do Nice Work" It won't be long now and you will be out on the road.

Take Care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Terry

Congratulations!
    This OM119 is wonderful.
    You have done à good work

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Quote Originally Posted by TerryA View Post
    Lowman,

Like I said. "You do Nice Work" It won't be long now and you will be out on the road.

Take Care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hey mate
    Thank you soooooo much for kind words.That means alot really looking forward driving this season.I actually was at the first Cars n Coffee meeting here in my area today..and i brought my Ford Focus rs..and it was a blast..even though it was abit cloudy and cold...but i just could not resist taking the car out today

take care you tooo mate

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Quote Originally Posted by ricsim View Post
    Congratulations!
    This OM119 is wonderful.
    You have done à good work

Bonsoir Monsieur

Thank you soooo much ,apreaciate your kind words alot

yeah im very happy with the result..and cant wait to go for a drive this season.And even do more stuff to the car at some point Next project will be the rear subframe

Merci pour le gentil commentaire

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Hey there
    A little midweek update

I got my front stabilizer bar back from powdercoating.And im pretty happy with the result...with the previous condition of the stabilizer bar in mind..i think its allright.
    I can see that i have should done some grinding work to it before i got it powdercoated...as the guy who did it only sandblasted it..so there are some cavities left...so you can see that it has been rusted...but...overall..happy with the job he did.And it now looks at least all black...with a solid powdercoat paint

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

Glen (03-16-2016), Klink (04-21-2016), Marc R (03-16-2016), nocfn (03-16-2016), TerryA (03-19-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

well well hellooo there

i just found this video in my "archive" and wanted to upload it and show it to you So its not a "new" one..but...still not uploaded earlier

hope you like

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

Klink (04-21-2016), TerryA (03-19-2016)

you should consider grey settable door switches for sex appeal and consider white LED on the front doors and trunk...
    1994 E500
    249/275 - 8F19 or 8F32 or 8320

1991 560 SEC
    199/268
    2014 E350 Cab 799/264

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Quote Originally Posted by nocfn View Post
    you should consider grey settable door switches for sex appeal and consider white LED on the front doors and trunk...
    grey settable what?

and i do have LED bulbs for the doorlights..and at the moment they are in there have not found one that fits in the trunk yet..as the size is quite alot bigger than the ones ive seen around

53. The Following User Says Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

TerryA (03-19-2016)

This is the Honcho works!

https://www.500eboard.com/forums/show...light=switches

And I use the same led for the puddle lights in the trunk, and for that matter the rear dome at the least. You can find cheaper, but www.superbrightleds.com is where I got mine for the license plate lamps, trunk dome and puddles.
    1994 E500

1991 560 SEC
    199/268
    2014 E350 Cab 799/264

55. The Following User Says Thank You to nocfn For This Useful Post:

lowman (03-19-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

This is the Honcho works!

https://www.500eboard.com/forums/show...light=switches

And I use the same led for the puddle lights in the trunk, and for that matter the rear dome at the least. You can find cheaper, but www.superbrightleds.com is where I got mine for the license plate lamps, trunk dome and puddles.
    '

ill check it out...but i think the one in the trunk is like quite a bigger size and didnt find it anywhere..but maybe im getting it mixed up with the dome light or something.

OOHHH..so the grey switches are the same ones thats on the trunk lid light?which you can pull out and the light on that particular door will go out???
    oooh my god..if thats the case..i just gotta get it done !!!I cant see why i havent thought about that one <3

cheers
    Last edited by lowman; 03-19-2016 at 04:49 AM.

57. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

Klink (04-21-2016), TerryA (03-19-2016)

1994 E500

1991 560 SEC
    199/268
    2014 E350 Cab 799/264

59. The Following User Says Thank You to nocfn For This Useful Post:

lowman (03-19-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

wellllll...weeelllll hello there

Not REALLY this time aweek...but i got a little delayed update
    I have got my last batch of parts to finish of the mechanical aspect of my underside resto

My stabilizer bar has arrived as you might know...New bushings n complete tierods

First off
    Parts

As we all know..or at least i think so...these tie rods are a stupiditly ridicilous design when it comes to withstand water into the tierods..which makes them rust SHUT.
    So i decided to take them fully appart...grease em up completely..so that no water gets in there and rust the threads.So now hopefully there will be alot less chanse for them to rust .

Mounted the tierods.
    I got the left tierod from Mercedes...and the right one is a Lemfoerder one.The original one do have a Lemfoerder logo on it..though there can be different batches of the Lemfoerder parts...the "best" ones going to Mercedes..and "second quality" beeing sold as a Lemfoerder part..but i guess we will never know.
    It really doesnt matter though

Bushings mounted to the freshly refurbed front stabilizer bar
    Unfortunatley...i did not do any prepwork on the stabilizer bar before i handed it over to the powdercoaters...so you can see where the rust has been..but...to late now anyways..so ..but at least it looks alot better luckily

Mounted the stabilizer bar to the car.Still have left to order original bolts for the inner bushing clams..where they squeze the bushing.

Underside view

Finally a wheel alignment .Adjusted the alignment after MB spec.Cant remember on the top of my head the settings ..but..values within spec,car goes straight and steering wheel is straight

Hope you liked the pics.

By the way...new door switches are ordered
    Last edited by lowman; 03-21-2016 at 04:49 PM.

61. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

gsxr (03-21-2016), Hakie (03-22-2016), Klink (04-21-2016), nocfn (03-21-2016), sheward (03-22-2016), TerryA (03-22-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Was out for a drive in my Focus here today.
    And it was a nice opportunity to take a couple of pics in the nice gloomy weather

Back in the garage keeping the 500e company

63. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

Klink (04-21-2016), Melville (03-22-2016), nocfn (03-22-2016), sheward (03-22-2016), TerryA (03-22-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

just filmed a little video for you.
    Not that much to see..but..here it is anyways.
    Hope you like it

65. The Following User Says Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

Klink (04-21-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

a new little video for you where i wanted to check my drivers door for rust.and it luckily was not rust..but some other reaction when the car was painted
    So getting that sorted pretty soon.I have been aware of these bubbles since i bought the car..but have just left it alone ..but now is the time to do something about it
    Hope you find it usefull

67. The Following User Says Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

Klink (04-21-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

a little update

my new door switches that i have ordered...the Grey ones..which has the "turn off" function..is delayed...meaning...not available at the moment from the factory..so ..my dealer is awaiting reply on when they are available.

sad day today ---even though i have received two of them..but the other two is not ready from factory.

Another nice thing of today..is that i got money BACK on my TAX today...really stoked

69. The Following User Says Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

Klink (04-21-2016)

And you live in the tax capitol of the EU right? Land of Bernie Sanders.....
    1994 E500

1991 560 SEC
    199/268
    2014 E350 Cab 799/264

Morepay its know as @ 500eboard
    Regards Martin
    E420 Sportline 175k km 1994 - 199 Blauschwarz - Black Leather - ASR - AC - 18" Lorinser RS 1
    260E 270k km 1992 - 702 Rauchsilber - ASD - AC
    230TE 330k km 1992 - AC /// E220 200k km 1995

72. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modzona For This Useful Post:

gerryvz (03-31-2016), Klink (04-21-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Quote Originally Posted by modzona View Post

hehehe...yeah kinda

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

And you live in the tax capitol of the EU right? Land of Bernie Sanders.....

i live in "Morepay" ....it seems The land of Where a front lower control arm at the Mercedes dealership cost toooo much

Site Honcho
    Klugscheisser
    Ich bekenne mich
    nicht schuldig.

Quote Originally Posted by modzona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lowman View Post
    hehehe...yeah kinda
    That's something that Arnt (500AMM) made up.

76. The Following User Says Thank You to gerryvz For This Useful Post:

lowman (03-31-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Quote Originally Posted by gerryvz View Post
    That's something that Arnt (500AMM) made up.

is it? well ..aint he a cheap ass....."just kidding Arnt.. "

Welcome to my thread by the way...Gerry Greetings

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

hoi there people

A little video update on the blackbeauty.
    Showing you some different stuff

hope you like

79. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

Klink (04-21-2016), TerryA (04-04-2016)

Gosh dang!

What a nice car you have there!

81. The Following User Says Thank You to hansa88 For This Useful Post:

lowman (04-04-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Quote Originally Posted by hansa88 View Post
    Gosh dang!

What a nice car you have there!
    hey man
    awesome that you think so..and thank you very much
    Hope you enjoyed the vids

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Hepp hepp
    A little update
    Ive finally got my new doorswitches..and did a video on how to replace them.
    Cheers

84. The Following User Says Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

Klink (04-21-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

First drive today Super nice weather and i could not resist taking the blackbeauty out for its first drive this season
    Went to a Cars n coffee meeting...did not take any photos other than just a couple of my car and my friends Audi Rs4...was to busy talking actually.but there was quite alot of nice cars on this meeting..so a shame that i didnt take more pics.But will take some more pics next meeting
    Lovely hippie VW bus got in the pic

Then went for a drive around ,and just took some random pics ..nothing you havent seen before..but the pics came out nice i think

Cyclists driving on the road....when there is this purpose built lane/road on the side of the road for bicycles and pedestrians..and they DO NOT USE IT...super frustrating

And last pic of the day
    Visited a friend that was in the garage helping his friend with some radio cd connection stuff on this Porsche 993...super nice car
    I noticed a Mercedes part ...aMercedes connector It even had a bad wiring in the connector " Evil laugh"

Thanx for lookin
    Last edited by lowman; 04-10-2016 at 02:37 PM.

86. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lowman For This Useful Post:

Klink (04-21-2016), Melville (04-10-2016), sheward (04-21-2016), TerryA (04-14-2016)

Probably a biodegradable MB wire as well!
    1994 E fünfhundert (170kkm sold )
    1997 S 600 L (164kmiles sold )
    2004 ML270 (64kmiles remap oil burner sold)
    2001 CLK55 AMG (79kmiles)

88. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bing For This Useful Post:

lowman (04-14-2016), nocfn (04-12-2016), sheward (04-21-2016)

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
    Probably a biodegradable MB wire as well!

hehehe yeah...indeed.funny shit

E500E Resto God
    Hierarki-Man

A little "update" here

This time...NOT about the 500e ..nor the Focus Rs
    But my other interest

cheers..and hope you like

Site Honcho
    Klugscheisser
    Ich bekenne mich
    nicht schuldig.

It seems there is a hierarchy on this board between RC car runners and E500E owners....?

Quote Originally Posted by gerryvz View Post
    It seems there is a hierarchy on this board between RC car runners and E500E owners....?

1994 E fünfhundert (170kkm sold )
    1997 S 600 L (164kmiles sold )
    2004 ML270 (64kmiles remap oil burner sold)
    2001 CLK55 AMG (79kmiles)